The University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering (Aug. 2014 - May 2016).
- Advisor: Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini.
- GPA: 3.96/4.00.
The University of Jordan, Jordan.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering (Aug. 2009 - Jan. 2014).
- GPA: 3.73/4.00, Valedictorian, Excellent with Honor.
- EE 381V: Stochastic Geometry, Prof. François Baccelli.
- CSE 384K: Theory of Probability, Prof. Gordan Žitković.
- EE 381K: Analysis and Design of Communications Networks (Queueing Theory), Prof. Gustavo de Veciana.
- EE 381M: Probability and Stochastic Processes II (Random Graphs), Prof. François Baccelli.
- EE 381K: Wireless Communications Lab, Prof. Robert Heath.
- EE 381J: Probability and Stochastic Processes I, Prof. Sanjay Shakkottai.
- EE 242: Digital Communication and Coding, Prof. Tareq Al-Naffouri.
- EE 244: Wireless Communications, Prof. Ahmed Sultan-Salem.
- EE 251: Digital Signal Processing, Prof. Ahmed Sultan-Salem.
- EE 343: Digital Communications Theory, Prof. Ahmed Sultan-Salem.
- EE 341: Information Theory, Prof. Tareq Al-Naffouri.
- AMCS 211: Numerical Optimization, Prof. Bernard Ghanem.
- AMCS 241: Probability and Random Processes, Mohamed-Slim Alouini.
- AMCS 243: Probability and Statistics, Prof. Marc Genton.
- CS 207: Programming Methodology and Abstractions.
- Graduate research assistant in UT Austin (Aug. 2016 - Now).
- Research intern at Samsung Research America, Richardson, TX. Project: mmWaves integrated access and backhauling for 5G cellular networks (May 2017 - Aug. 2017).
- Graduate research assistant in the Communications Theory Lab (CTL) in KAUST (Aug. 2014 - May 2016).
- Visiting student in the Communications Theory Lab (CTL) in KAUST (Feb. 2014 - Jun. 2014).
- A technical program committee (TPC) for ICC'18 and a reviewer for several other conferences.
- Technical Reviewer for IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications, IEEE Transaction on Communications, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, IEEE Communications Letters, and International Journal of Communication Systems.
Teaching Assistant in:
Honours and Awards:
- Best poster award in KAUST-NSF Research Conference on Electronic Materials, Devices and Systems for a Sustainable Future 2016.
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Fellowship. (Fall 2015 – Spring 2016)
- University of Jordan Award for Scientific Excellence (Top of Electrical Engineering 2014 class).
- Jordanian Ministry of Education Scholarship. (2011-2014)
- University of Jordan Scholarship for Scientific Excellence (Top of the class). (2009 - 2011)